Hardc0re Fatality

Welcome to Hardc0re Fatality Gaming forums, please login or register to have the best possible experience in visiting our website.
Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hardc0re Fatality

Welcome to Hardc0re Fatality Gaming forums, please login or register to have the best possible experience in visiting our website.
Thanks!

Hardc0re Fatality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to pAwn

THE FORUMS ARE TEH PWNZORS
-=HF=- Will not be using the source system until sh1ft can get a better computer. So were gonna stick to 1.6

I forgot my password

Sponsors

For all your Game server needs

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1238 messages in 260 subjects

We have 117 registered users

The newest registered user is neil1145

Latest topics

» DismaLapse
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm by DismaLapse

» im back - 234
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm by Darken Rahl

» Minigame Map (stage 3)
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm by Monkey

» Is HF Over?
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:18 pm by Monkey

» YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK AT THIS.
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:18 am by GiantCucumber

» I'm playing with myself
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 am by ϟϟ Führer ϟϟ

» LOL FUNNY ASS SH1T SH1FT!
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 am by ϟϟ Führer ϟϟ

» Status Update
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 pm by ϟϟ Führer ϟϟ

» App for m0d- ouch
I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm by Ouch

Store
Join Hardc0re Fatality

2 posters

I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl

Darken Rahl
    Darken Rahl
    Council
    Council

I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl Empty I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl

Post  Darken Rahl Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Name:Cody
    How many years played Cs:s: about 1 years on and off and for cs 1.6 about 5 years on and off
    What you could do to benefit: im a quick thinker when it comes to strategies.
    Best weapon CT/T (both preferably): im ok with the awp/scout, my best gun for {T} AK,deagle and M4A1,deagle and awp/scout {CT}
    In-Game Name: Darken Rahl
    Favorite Map:Dust 2 and Dust and im ok in cpl_mill and aztec

Last edited by Darken Rahl on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darken Rahl
    Darken Rahl
    Council
    Council

I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl Empty Re: I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl

Post  Darken Rahl Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Fuck it no one want to bother to look at this for the scrim team then ill just do this.
    You have been accepted into the scrim team.
    ` r A e_-
    ` r A e_-
    Free Loader
    Free Loader

I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl Empty Re: I want to join the scrim team : Darken Rahl

Post  ` r A e_- Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Darken Rahl wrote:Fuck it no one want to bother to look at this for the scrim team then ill just do this.
    You have been accepted into the scrim team.

Honestly? Was that really necessary? Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am