Hardc0re Fatality

Welcome to Hardc0re Fatality Gaming forums, please login or register to have the best possible experience in visiting our website.
Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hardc0re Fatality

Welcome to Hardc0re Fatality Gaming forums, please login or register to have the best possible experience in visiting our website.
Thanks!

Hardc0re Fatality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to pAwn

THE FORUMS ARE TEH PWNZORS
-=HF=- Will not be using the source system until sh1ft can get a better computer. So were gonna stick to 1.6

I forgot my password

Sponsors

For all your Game server needs

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1238 messages in 260 subjects

We have 117 registered users

The newest registered user is neil1145

Latest topics

» DismaLapse
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm by DismaLapse

» im back - 234
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm by Darken Rahl

» Minigame Map (stage 3)
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm by Monkey

» Is HF Over?
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:18 pm by Monkey

» YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK AT THIS.
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:18 am by GiantCucumber

» I'm playing with myself
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 am by ϟϟ Führer ϟϟ

» LOL FUNNY ASS SH1T SH1FT!
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 am by ϟϟ Führer ϟϟ

» Status Update
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 pm by ϟϟ Führer ϟϟ

» App for m0d- ouch
How to report a admin abuser/hacker. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm by Ouch

Store
Join Hardc0re Fatality

5 posters

How to report a admin abuser/hacker.

sh1ft
    sh1ft
    Founder
    Founder

How to report a admin abuser/hacker. Empty How to report a admin abuser/hacker.

Post  sh1ft Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm

This is a simple step by step guide on how to properly report a hacker, to ensure they are removed from the Hardc0re Fatality network.

1. Move to Spectator.
    2. Start recording a demo
    3. Enter STATUS
    4. Watch the suspect from Spec for a few rounds
    5. End the demo
    6. Submit the demo to Hardc0refatality.com

1. Move to Spectator
    From this position you can freely watch the suspect hacker. Always be in Spectator when trying to record a demo of the hacker and always watch from the “First Person” perspective.

2. Start recording a demo
    To record a demo, you must first open your Console [`]. Once console is on the screen, type record demoname. It is recommended that you use the suspects name as the demoname. For example, a hacker playing under the name “DieNoob”, would get record dienoob.

3. Enter STATUS
    This is the most important part of this process. Without status, Hardc0re Fatality cannot determine the suspects Steam_ID, therefore cannot ban him. Always type Status in the console right after you start recording the demo. Close your console [`]

4. Watch the suspect for a few rounds
    While recording the demo, spectate the suspect until you feel you have enough to prove they are cheating. You MUST watch in First Person mode. Do not demo the player for the whole map, try to limit your demo to four or five minutes, if you don’t feel you have enough proof you can stop your demo and start recording another. If the suspect has extremely blatant aimbot or Wallhack, you can have a demo as short as one round. For users that only might be wallhacking, take a little more time with it.

5. End the Demo
    Open your console again [`] and type stop to complete the demo. We would advise you to copy the line from the status screen that has the hackers name and steam id on it as you will require these later. The demo file itself will be located in your cstrike folder. To find this folder, you must go to the following directory: -
    C:\ProgramFiles\Valve\Steam\Steamapps\youraccount@something.com\counterstrikesource\cstrike
    Once there, we recommend creating a shortcut to the folder. To do this, right click anywhere in the folder (not on any files), click New, then Shortcut (Windows XP). Drag the shortcut wherever you like, and use this to access your cstrike folder in the future.

6. Submit the demo to hardc0refatality.darkbb.com
    All demos must be reviewed by the Anti-Cheat Team before a ban can be approved. On the Hardc0refatality.darkbb.com forums go to the forum 'Report Admin Abuser/Hacker' and click a new topic.
    Make the new topic with this layout [BELOW]

Package your .dem or .avi file showing abuse or hacking and upload it to: http://rapidshare.com/ , http://Megaupload.com , http://filefront.com

Then post link here with a description EXACTLY as shown

Purpose: Hacker OR Abuse
    Time/Day: ??/??/??
    SteamID (Yours) :
    SteamID's (Offender) :
    Description: What happened ext.

Note: REPORT ANYONE! Even if its a -=HF=- Member, if you think there abusing or hacking please tell us.
    If you have problems with rapidshare tell me now. Thanks!

Last edited by sh1ft on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    deagle
    deagle

How to report a admin abuser/hacker. Empty Re: How to report a admin abuser/hacker.

Post  deagle Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm

hey guyz IM BACK in the clan so suck my peep i love u all.
    .:Toaster:.
    .:Toaster:.
    Free Loader
    Free Loader

How to report a admin abuser/hacker. Empty Re: How to report a admin abuser/hacker.

Post  .:Toaster:. Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:20 am

yay deagle, but yd u leave?
    shooter
    shooter
    Free Loader
    Free Loader

Post  shooter Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 pm

yea this guy shooter banned me for a week and i didnt do anything.
    take his admin away or for a while, abused
    Rockstar
    Rockstar
    I can post :]
    I can post :]

Post  Rockstar Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:15 pm

wow that sounds like it sucks shoot, i hope this guy gets what he deserves!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:06 am